Ikuti juga Channel kami di Youtube


ENGLISH       INDONESIA

Disqus- Best Way to increase your blog visitor

 


 Disqus.com is best discussion publishers community which increases more visitors to sites and blogs
We know that there are so many blogger communities, and in which every blogger share their tips and posts. Because these blogger communities are increases our blog visitor and it is good for our blog SEO (Search engine optimization). And these communities also passing links to our blog. So today I am telling you about a best blogger community which is �DISQUS�.
About Disqus: - Disqus is a best discussion site for anything in the web. There are millions of people are using Disqus in the world. And Disqus is also a publisher community and for blogger it is a blogger community which gives us so many visitors to our blog. And every site owner or blogger wants good visitor for their sites. So I think it is a best opportunity for every site owner.



How to Start it: - First of all go to Disqus.com in your browser and create a new account in it. After that fill your profile and submit your blog to its directory and Disqus very easy to use it. So create your account in it and when you write any article for your blog and publish it then it is automatically shares with Disqus and you get many visitors for your blog.

My Experience with Disqus.com:- Before a month somewhere I read about Disqus and then I directly created a account in Disqus and submitted my blog in its directory. And after a day I got many visitors by it. And then day by day I got good visitors by it for my blog. so i think this is a good blogger community for every blogger ,so I write this post.
Enjoy Blogging with us�� Wishing You a Happy New Year 2013.

    Choose :
  • OR
  • To comment
No comments:
Write comments

Jika Anda mendapatkan sesuatu, silahkan berikan sedikit komentar. Terimakasih, semoga rejeki menyertai setiap langkah Anda.